Monday, March 5, 2007

Under the Weather

The owners have been feeling a bit under the weather for the past couple of weeks and to tell you the truth, I'm really getting tired of it. Not only have they neglected to give me the proper attention that I deserve, but they have the nerve to disappear on me and not spend any quality time with me. I've resorted to my typical solution to this problem. To let them know I've "had enough", while they are not home, I get into things that I should not be getting into...mainly pulling paper towels or tissues out of the trash can and getting into food that is not necessarily for me. Once I start that, it's like magic! They suddenly start to give me attention again. It's a little game I like to play with them, just to make sure that I have them neatly wrapped around my little...uhh...paw.

Speaking of paws...I need to vent a little bit. The tall one decided that my nails were getting too long and it was time to clip them. Not even a day later, he also decided that my smell (that I have worked so hard to skillfully obtain) was "repulsive" and tricked me into a bath after a glorious run in the park. Jerk.

No comments: