Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tour of California

I've been watching the AMGEN Tour of California for the last few days. I'm the only canine in the country that's intereseted in cycling. These guys are riding significantly faster than the owner typically rides, but that's a good thing because I'm usually running along-side.

Levi is currently leading the race. I'm not a huge fan, I think he often folds under pressure, but he's American, like me, and he rides for Team Discovery, like me.

Below is a picture of Ivan Basso, he rocks.


1 comment:

*** Vicky *** said...

Hey Bailey Dog,

Thanks for the report and the picture of IVAN BASSO!

I missed him so much! I've waited over 6 months to see him on the bike again. I'm sad he had to leave CSC but extremely excited now that he's with an American team. This only means more TV time for him in the states!

You're one cool dog to know to enjoy pro cycing. You rock!