Saturday, December 9, 2006

An Icy Run in the Park

Today the owner and I took a really crazy walk/run in the park. He takes me there all the time, but this time, the white stuff was mostly clear, very hard, and slippery... It doesn't bother me because I've got these great claws and hair between the pads on my feet, but my owner, that was a different story. I was groovin' up a hill when I looked back to see him laying on the ground in the middle of the woods. I laughed pretty hard, and he gave me a dirty look because I was chasing a squirrel or something. He must have slipped, but he got back up and we continued on. It's pretty cool at this park because he takes that stupid thing they call a "leash" that I use to walk him and puts it away in his pocket. I think he has problems keeping up with me as I dart from one odor to another. I think he'd rather just let me lead him around the park without being tethered, even though the signs say that owners are to be kept on a six foot leash at all times.

My owners visited Breckenridge a while ago (and left me at home gosh darnit!) and they took this picture. I am completely insulted, if I ever see a sign like that I intend to publicly urinate all over it.



No comments: