Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas is Coming

Whew, what a week it has been! I was trying to walk the owners the other day, but they kept insisting we stop at these other houses around ours. (I think they called them our neighbors?) I heard the tall one say something about having a Merry Christmas, then he gave each person a present. (I love presents...) At one house, they opened the door and out shot this scruffy cat. It must have been in awe of my dominant, masculine self, because it stopped dead in its tracks and my taller owner was able to go over, pick it up (yuck) and give it back to the neighbor. The cat's owner was stunned because they can not ever catch it that easily. They acted like my owner had some great skill, but we all know it was because of me. It's a good thing I was there to prevent all of that hassle!

Now, back to presents...as I mentioned before, I love presents. In fact, I was sniffing around this tree the other night when I detected the smell of tasty goodness hiding in the back. I guess the short owner figured I would try to get to it when they were not looking because before I knew it, they were gone. I hope they come back soon though; I'd hate for them to go to waste!

1 comment:

Norm said...

Whoa...your people give presents to all their neighbors?? Only one of our neighbors got a present and that was me peeing on his dog's head when I jumped the gate the other morning.