Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Magic Chair vs. The Magic Closet

I cannot decide which is more glorious. The magic chair...


or the magic closet that contains my treats and bones...


Both seem to benefit me in many ways, as I get tasty treats from both. The short one found me staring at the magic closet in the dark this evening and caught me trying to open it using mental telepathy. Turns out, that really is just a bunch of bunk because it did not work...not even a little. Never mind the fact that I had just finished a bone. I wanted more.

The magic chair has started pouring out food to me...finally! It seems the little one has learned to feed himself Cheerios and "puffs". He's gotten the hang of it just in the past few days, but much to my satisfaction, he still misses his mouth quite often. Being the silly humans that they are, they keep giving him more...therefore...giving ME more. It's awesome.

No comments: