Monday, October 29, 2007

Weather-schmeather

I am awesome.

Without even trying, I convinced the humans to go camping on Saturday with my cousin Fred. I'll admit...it was cold...but we still had a good time. We got to go for a hike on Saturday through the woods, which was pretty cool. Not quite as cool as our usual hikes, but that's okay -- I thought I'd take it easy on them for once. Here are a few pics I took:

Meeting the Natives...

The tall one has his head in the clouds...

Fred enjoying his morning coffee...

The short one thinks I'm really cute...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I especially like the "weather-Schmeather" title. I remember telling Joe (Freddie's tall one) that the weather was supposed to be great.......then I heard it was going to freezing........boy did I feel bad....anyway I enjoy you input,BaileyDog.....
love Grandma Rohan