Friday, January 11, 2008

2008 Starts with a New Owner

There's a new owner in the house, he's extremely small, hungry (he gets to eat about eight times a day), and he sleeps a lot. He likes to make these little squeaky and gurgle noises, and the big owners seem to be totally infatuated with him. When he makes noise at night, they run to his aid, but with me, I can moan and groan for hours and they just snooze...

This picture is an excellent representation of my new status in this pack, but I'm cool with it because I seem to still be getting lots of attention and treats. Now if I could just get them to let me take them out for some walks every now and then.



1 comment:

Keri said...

WOW Bailey--a new owner. That is exciting. One more person to pet you and give you treats. And I heard my people talking about how your owner comes with the "magic chair". You will have to let me know about that. I am unfamiliar with it!