Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 Comes to an End

I must say that 2007 has been quite a year for me. For the first time in my six years, I've gone to "puppy prison" a few times...I graduated from school (though I didn't really need to go; I already know everything - just ask me!)...and I've successfully managed once again to hold off the humans from bringing in any little critters to the house (though I am looking forward to the "magic chair" that Norm has).

All in all, it's been good. December has been so busy that I haven't had much time to stop and write. The tall one was on TV again, so he thinks he's pretty cool. I don't know what the big deal is, but I'll post this pic to humor him...



Christmas was good, as usual. Here's a pic of me guarding the presents under the tree one night. Just as it was being snapped, I was distracted by a noise I heard outside, but my awesome growling scared them off.


The short one also interrupted me with the camera while I was enjoying my presents. I don't get any privacy around here!


Speaking of me being awesome...I have a great story to tell. During the big snow a few weeks ago, the tall one let me outside to scope things out. As soon as he opened the door, I detected a squirrel scent in the air. I jetted out into the yard and stomped on the snow-drunken squirrel but had to stop suddenly when the tall one yelled my name. Just as I turned around to see what the heck he wanted and why he was bothering me during this important task, the fat squirrel scurried out from underneath me. I was so close! Stupid humans. We could have shared a tasty meal together, but he had to go and ruin it.


Here's a picture of me when we went out to hunt --- I mean play --- in the snow. The dangerous beasts in the yard next to my house came out to try and eat the owners. I put out the vibe and scared them off...


Then I took the owner around the block for a walk...


I had to show him how to do everything, he didn't even know how to shovel a driveway.


Then I stomped the owner, reminding him once again who really leads this pack...


After a good "owner stomping", this is what I look like.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Bailey--I am so sorry you had to go to puppy prison. When I heard your people were coming in town I was hoping to meet you too! Maybe next time. Your people are really nice and pet me alot (especially the short one). She kept mentioning cheating on you! HA! The tall one was great too, except his idea of playing and mine are different. His idea involves lots of running and SORE paws! Oh well...I still had fun and can't wait to meet you soon!

Fred said...

This is Joe.
I noticed that there was no entry concerning the "incident" under the mistletoe this holiday season.
It is customary with the humans to KISS under the aforementioned "toe". It should NOT involve a snout or a crotch.