Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm Just Glad She Didn't Hit the House

Here's a picture of me checking out the scene of the crime. She (the short one) thought it was so funny, ha ha, but it could have been me sitting back there, patiently waiting for her to come home from work. It's a good thing she heard the noise of the bush hitting the car or else she'd have gone right into the garage...
















Here's some more pictoral evidence:


















Also, the tall one went on a camping trip (WITHOUT ME --- GOSH!) and lost the digital camera. I had them run out and get me a new one last night. They came back with this tiny Canon SD1000. Nice features, but it's really tough to use all of the small controls with my massive paws.

1 comment:

Fred said...

Wow, I get yelled at when I try to even lift my leg on a bush (I know you just squat, Bailey, but I think you know what I mean). These humans just carelessly maim and destroy our trusty territorial markers. JEEZ! Careful on that next car ride, buddy.