Saturday, January 13, 2007

Complete Betrayal & Stuff

I was appalled at the complete betrayal that I faced when the owners came home late last night. Not only did they smell of tasty goodness, but they also smelled of Norm. It's bad enough that they leave me at home, but to be with another dog...it just hurts. I think it probably has something to do with this thing they call "Lily". I'm not really sure what this "Lily" thing is all about, because I have not been properly introduced, but my short owner likes to talk about it being cute.


On another note, the white stuff from a month ago has not come, but boy is it shiny outside. The lights and tv keep turning off and on, and every time, the owners groan. I'm not really sure what it's all about, but they seem irritated by it. I don't know why it's a big deal...I sit in the dark all day!

Here's a picture that I snapped this morning of a limb hanging right outside the front door. If only I could chew on it somehow...tasty frozen treat!


These berries look good too...

No comments: