Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Gloriousness!

I just remembered something GLORIOUS that I almost forgot to write about. The tall one was working in the garage tonight and I snuck out when the short one went to put something in the car. They had no idea I was out there, so I skillfully hid on the side of the house.

Since I pride myself in ignoring them when they are at home to show them my disgust for leaving me all day long, they didn't really notice that I wasn't around. About an hour and a half later, I had enough of the heat and was satisfied with how many things I had sniffed, so I decided to bark at the front door. Imagine the looks on their faces when they opened the door to find me...it was AWESOME! I wish I had brought the camera with me. I finally understand why you jump the fence, Norm! It's so liberating.

2 comments:

Norm said...

Yes, freedom is glorious. Be careful though. If you take advantage of that freedom too often, you may be subjected to the dreaded shock collar.

I enjoyed your puppy picture. In my earliet puppy pictures, I was already 25-30 pounds. I don't think I was ever as puny as you.

Jersey said...

Don't listen to Norm, Bailey. He's a pansy. Those shock collars are a myth. Freedom rules.

My latest trip alone was when I skillfully used a garage door remote to let myself out during a storm. It was freaking awesome! I left the garage open so my people would know that I was out and not be worried. They still seemed awfully excited when I found them wandering around the neighborhood, though. I guess they were just scared because they were lost in the storm. I led them home, though.